Turkey wings: 2
Brewed drumsticks: 2
Brewed saffron: ½ Cup
Grated Onions: 1, small
Melted Butter: 2 tsp
1. Mix the brewed saffron, onions, and spices for sauce.
2. Peel the wings as far as it is possible.
3. Leave the wings in the bowl and pour the flavored sauce over it. Cover it for 1 hour.
4. Put the wings in the grill for 20-30 minutes.
5. Mix the butter with 2 tbsp sauce and rub it on the wings with a brush. Repeat it again after 20 minutes. They need 1 hour and 20 minutes to get cooked.
6. Before serve, you can make small cuts on the wings and squeeze the fresh lemon juice over it.
7. Serve it with rice or mashed potatoes.